Online car buying and selling site Findsyoucars.com has returned to the market following a significant investment.
The site enables people to advertise for the car they want to buy and generates genuine sales leads for car dealers by matching buyers with sellers, based on their ability to meet the buyers’ requirements.
Commenting on the move, CEO Guy Walker (pictured) said, “With such a buoyant market place, we decided that the time was right to re-launch our much improved service.
“Car buyers are extremely savvy; they thoroughly research the market place and have identified exactly what car model and specification they want to buy.”
Joining Findsyoucars.com is James Woodhead, who takes up the role of head of sales. He has previously worked for Trader Media Group as and Manheim Europe.
Findsyoucars.com is looking to sign up car dealers nationwide to help fulfill buyer requirements. Dealers can register to receive buyer alerts without signing up to a lengthy and costly contract.
Findsyoucars.com will operate flexible charging options for franchise and independent dealers.
- The Best Auto Dealer Perks For Luxury Car Owners (cheapautoinsurance.org)
- Great Car Deals: Negotiating With Car Dealers (cheapcarleases.wordpress.com)
- Dealers and Customers Are Now Sourcing More Used Cars Online (sourcemycartraders.wordpress.com)
- Finding Cars Wanted Dealers to Sell Vehicles in Easy Methods (totalcarcollection.wordpress.com)
- Car Dealers Exposed: That’s no way to treat a lady! (carsoffersblog.wordpress.com)
- Why Some Dealers Are Inept At Selling Plug-In Electric Cars (greencarreports.com)
- Iowa car dealers battle fee hike proposal (wqad.com)
- The Benefits of Buying a Used Car from Dealership (toyotacertified.com)
- Findsyoucars.com returns to the market ( motortradenews.com)
- Pre Owned Cars For Sale In Los Angeles (preownedcarsforsaleinlosangeles.wordpress.com)